We finally got the last piece of furniture for the nursery and put it together on Friday night. I told Rob as we were putting it together, "let's pretend I'm pregnant since that's when you are supposed to do this kind of stuff!" It has been such a long process getting this furniture but after everything we are so happy to finally have all of the pieces and we love it so much. Thanks Mom and Dad B.!
Also, we decorated the apartment for harvest yesterday (thanks for your help Cary Ellen!) and I put together this centerpiece that Rob wanted me to take a picture of for Ashley so I decided to put it on so everyone could see it. We love fall and are especially looking forward to it down here. We have visited NC in November for Thanksgiving in the past and just love it down here that time of year. Rob insisted that Luke help put the dresser together so he gave him the Allen wrench.
The other big event of the weekend is Luke sleeping in his crib without the sleep positioner. He has been rolling to the edge of the crib and has his face up against the bumper so we took the bumper off on that side and then decided to prop the mattress (he has reflux) instead of him sleeping on the wedge so he wouldn't roll off. He had a tough time falling asleep last night since he was directly on the mattress and has always been on the softer positioner. This picture was during his nap. He looks so little in there!!!! I love it.
Oh yeah.... one more exciting event..... I went through all of my pre-pregnancy clothes that were packed away..... AND THEY FIT!!!!! Yay..... all of this crazy working out and eating healthy is paying off! Praise God!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Our weekend
Posted by Unknown at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Everything looks GREAT!!!! Looks like Luke is a good helper. Good job Dad!!! Mom had no doubt that you would fit back into your clothes!!! Great job!!! Nice fall centerpiece as well. I will be watching for it to be delivered. Thanks!! Love ya'll,Poppy (Grandpa)
Luke's finger positioning looks VERY familiar!!! I don't know where I have seen it before!!! Love ya, Poppy
aww i love when babies sleep like that! you're so lucky u have parents that help you out and get you furniture you need!!! =]
oh, and good job on getting back to your prepregnancy size. def jealous...
I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! the nursery looks awesome, and I laughed sooo hard at the pic of Lukie and the wrench. Love the centerpiece too. MISS YOU!!!!
Thanks for all the updates, have a great week. Love, Nana xooxoxoxoxox
i love all the new pictures! miss you guys! xo
you guys look great
hi parents, trying to get this to work. luke is getting soooo big.i will keep your mom and dad in line.
pete f
Luke-That allen wrench is a great tool for cleaning your ears.
Also make sure you and Paul watch the Giants this Sunday and take care of your aging Dad on Friday.
Love Pops
Post a Comment