Friday, September 12, 2008

Some random events



Luke wanted Grandpa to know that he loves him! He loves and misses all of his family that live so far away.
He rolled over again today..... 3 times! I got one on video. He rolls from his tummy to his back. Now I really won't be able to get him to do tummy time.
We have so much fun and I am really enjoying every second of being home with him. This is such a dream come true for me. It is way better than I even imagined. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

5 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

i'm so glad you are enjoying it!! 2 more days at work and then i'll be right there with you! =]

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!! Grandpa misses Luke as well. I think of him ( and Kerry & Rob) aleays. You are all in my prayers!! Love, Grandpa, Poppy, Dad.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry, Rob and Luke! :) I was at Church today, and saw your post about this blog- so here I am checking this new little guy out! First I want to say that I am SO happy for you guys! Your little man is GORGEOUS! =) I am sorry I was such a terrible friend! I do miss you! I will be sure to check in and say hi! I am glad things seem to be going so well for you! :) Enjoy that little guy- they grow fast when they are that little!

~Leah

Anonymous said...

Ok y'all I've already tried to comment 2 times. I'll try anon. this time. What a joy to be able to stay home with Luke!!He is blessed to have such great parents. I have to get him something that says "I love my Nana!!"Miss y"all & Love you, xoxooxoxox Nana

Anonymous said...

I just have to say he is so cute and looks so peaceful sleeping. I am so glad for you to be able to be home with him,enjoy every minute of it Give luke hugs and kisses from us and tell Rob we say hello.
Love, Sheryl