Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Love him!

A few pics of baby boy. I am trying to get a cute video of him so you can see how much he is talking and laughing. I can't do it alone because he gets too caught up in the camera so we have to wait for Daddy. He is so much fun!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

baby boy!!!! he looks so much like Rob is is almost scary! I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

He is awful cute!! Is he saying Nana yet? xooxoxoxoxo Nana

Anonymous said...

I SO wish I was there to hold him!! and pinch those cheeks!! He's too cute!

Anonymous said...

We can't believe how much he really looks like Rob now,he is so cute. Michael wants me to tell you he can't wait to teach Luke how to play baseball, and Mithchell just want's to play with luke. Take care and give Luke lots of Hugs and Kisses from us and tell Rob we say hello.
Love, Sheryl