We had such a great weekend with Rob's parents. They came to visit for the weekend. They were so good with Luke and were such a great help!!! Luke is so loved. He didn't get put down almost the entire weekend other than to sleep at night. Thank you both so much for everything!!! We love you!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Hard Goodbyes
Posted by Unknown at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rob, Kerry & Luke, I thought I left a comment last night, but I guess not. We had a super weekend, thanks for everything.You have a wonderful home in G'boro, Luke is such a joy and fun to be around. Looking forward to many more visits. Love Nana & Pops xoxoxoxoxoxo
I am grateful that you are blogging!!! The photos help keep the great memories alive. I am using the pictures to update my wall paper on my desk top at work! Back to work so we can come visit soon! Love Pops
Post a Comment