Grandpa: I went shopping today with Grandma and Mommy and was so excited to see the John Deere tractor right in the middle of the mall!!!!!! I wanted you to know that not all shopping is bad. I just had to ask Mommy to put me on it so I could send you pictures. I miss you but am having lots of fun! Thanks for sharing Grandma with me. Love, Luke
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Just for Grandpa
Posted by Unknown at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Luke, you look just like Pops, he is out riding his John Deere, (Bim Bim machine)right now!! Eye Dr. said he could but has to be wearing sunglasses & goggles.Eye seems to be healing well, thanks for the card & prayers. Love, Nana xooxoxoxoxxo
I am sooooooooooooo glad that Luke was finally able to get something out of shopping with the women. He looks GREAT on that tractor!!!! It must be so tough on him hanging out with women!!! Love, Grandpa
awwwwwwwwww!!!!
Post a Comment