Luke is going to love his Mom who always has a camera in her hand. We like to have photo shoots. Gotta love digital. I played around with some of the effects too so we hope you enjoy the hard work we put in this morning.Luke wanted all of his friends to see the shirt Daddy bought before he was even born.
His new trick is going from sitting to this position in .01 seconds. He just throws himself! So strong and yes.... all boy. Watch out.
Friday, September 19, 2008
This is what we do
Posted by Unknown at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
aw i love baby photoshoots. i used to do them with parker all the time. now he wont sit still for 5 seconds!
i can't get over his little smile! it's so adorable! can't wait to see you guys again! xoxo
sooooo cute, I LOVE the first one!
What a cutey, miss y'all,thanks for keeping up with photos. Love Nana xoxoxoxooxox
Hello,
Mitchell and I were just looking at baby Luke and Mitchell liked his smile,but he would like to see a picture of his godmother and her smile. By the way I got the card back and I will remail it so you can have updated pictures of Mitchell. We Miss all of you.
Love, Sheryl
Nice job!!!! We enjoyed the pix very much!! Love, G&G.
Post a Comment