Friday, September 26, 2008

Such a fun visit





















I had so much fun with my Mom while she was here. It went SO FAST I can't believe it. She can't get over Luke and loves him so much. I was so blessed by her visit and am so glad she came. We didn't get any pics of the three of us but took lots of Luke so she could print some out. Here are some of my favs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh he is sooo cute i can't get over it! i can't wait to kiss those little cheeks next time i see him! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how gorgeous he is!!!

AllThingsThatAreGood said...

Wow..... He doesn't look like rob at all....

He is the man. Looking forward to next weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Angel, I had a GREAT time too! I can't believe how fast it went as well. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love ya'll, Mom (Grandma)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute and he so happy. I'm so glad that you had such a great time with your mom and her as well,she looked liked the proud grandma.
Give luke hugs and kisses. and tell rob that we say hello.
love,Sheryl