Luke seriously does so many new things every day. We are having so much fun with him. We have been trying to capture some of it with the camera but he gets so distracted when we get it out. We got a few good videos though. He has been copying us when we do raspberries with our mouth. It is adorable because most of the time he can't get his lips to vibrate but he tries so hard. You can see it in the video with Rob.
I also had a request from my 3 year old godson who I miss so much to put a picture up of me. He likes Luke but wanted to know where Kerry was. I love you so much Mitchell!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
So many new things
Posted by Unknown at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
those belly laughs are the greatest, I have to laugh along. I am floored by him! I wasn't sure how late you'd be up, so I figured I'd call tomorrow, sorry I missed you! love you all!
aww they grow up too fast!
He is so smart. And cute. 2more days. love ya all.
Love Mom
Mitchell was so glad to see your picture,he put a smile on his face. And Rob Michael says hello,give Luke hugs and kisses from us and have fun with your mom.We love you guys
Sheryl
Luke has the cutest smile! Now that I figured this out (w/out Jeff's help!) I'll be commenting more!
Shelly
Post a Comment