You can't tell he's Rob's can you???
I know he's mine.... but seriously.... how cute is this baby!!!! I love him so much!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Seriously cute
Posted by Unknown at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can't tell he's Rob's can you???
I know he's mine.... but seriously.... how cute is this baby!!!! I love him so much!
Posted by Unknown at 9:34 AM
7 comments:
He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the overalls. Good job Ker.
Love Mom
Great Gramp says he is cute and happy.
I miss you all. He is so cute I just want to take him from the screen and hold. WE love you all.
Great Gram and Gramp
We know he is our grandchild, but we have to agree he is totally adorable. Love, Nana & Pops
so cute. I can't stand it. LOVE YOU!
He's so long...and cute!
Great job Luke!!!! Keep working with Daddy and he will get better doing those raspberries!!! GREAT videos, he is a stitch!! Love ya all, Grandpa (Poppy)
Post a Comment