He loves looking at himself in the mirror on his swing!!
This is the habit we have gotten into. Afternoon napping on Mommy! It's the best! He will sleep in his crib for 30 minutes then sleep on me for another hour! Precious. I just love it so much.
I finally got a good video of him showing off his "talking". You can't see his whole face but I had to put the camera off to the side so he didn't see it.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Finally
Posted by Unknown at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Princess, how CUTE!!!! The pix and especially the video are AWESOME!!!!!! I can't wait to see him, (and you & Rob) in a couple of weeks. Thanks for doing this for all of us to enjoy! Love, Poppy (Grandpa)
What a little chatterbox, miss y'all. Love, Nana xoxoxooxoxoxo
SO CUTE!!!! I love it!
aww i showed parker and he was waving at luke!
Post a Comment