how adorable... I couldn't help but share the Giants photos with some Giants fans in the office... thank you guys so much for keeping the blog up to date... I really do enjoy getting on and seeing pictures of the little man
Aunt Charlene thinks Luke is the cutest great nephew ever! I love the outfit and the Giants bear. It's a good thing he is bringing them good luck this year. When is he coming to visit Mt. Kisco?
great gram & gramp think this is great!!!!!!!!!!!! GGramp loves how serious he is watching the game. We miss you and can't wait until Dec to see you all. We love you. Love GGram & Gramp
6 comments:
omg you guys! he is the cutest thing ever! and those giants pictures killed me! haha Hope you're doing well... miss you guys.
how adorable... I couldn't help but share the Giants photos with some Giants fans in the office... thank you guys so much for keeping the blog up to date... I really do enjoy getting on and seeing pictures of the little man
Aunt Charlene thinks Luke is the cutest great nephew ever! I love the outfit and the Giants bear. It's a good thing he is bringing them good luck this year. When is he coming to visit Mt. Kisco?
hahaha! That's funny!
Ker You do such a great job on this blog. You are so creative. Of course you have a great model to work with.Love you all and miss you.Love Mom/Gramma
great gram & gramp think this is great!!!!!!!!!!!! GGramp loves how serious he is watching the game.
We miss you and can't wait until Dec to see you all. We love you.
Love GGram & Gramp
Post a Comment