I feel like Luke has changed more in the last month then the first 6 months of his life. I don't usually write a lot because I figure people would rather just look at pictures of him but I just wanted to share some of my thoughts.
I know it is cliche but I can not believe how much my life has changed since this little boy has entered into it. Everyone that knows me knows that I have wanted to be a mom my whole life, but it is just so much better than I ever thought it could be. It is amazing that such a little person can have such an impact on your life. Seeing life through his eyes really has made me appreciate the little things. It melts my heart when he says "mama" and how he snuggles into me and cries when I leave the room (I know its horrible but I have always wanted to be the one the child cries for). I love that we have to teach him everything and how he depends on us and trusts us from the day he was born. I just look at him and I could cry just thinking about all of these things.
He really is the best baby and we are so incredibly blessed to have him.
Rob is the most amazing Dad and one of my favorite times of the day is when he comes home from work and I get to see Luke light up when he sees Daddy. I love our little family and couldn't ask for more. I have actually shocked Rob the last few months because I am so content and love Luke so much that I don't want to have another one! I am sure most of you just fell out of your chair.... hopefully you were sitting! :) I am sure this will change but I just couldn't be happier right now. It is pure bliss and I love my husband and baby more and more everyday. I could just burst!
Here are some pictures from this week.
I love his hair in a "fohawk".I think the blueberries are his favorite food so far. (and the messiest!)
I just can't stand how cute the Puma's are!
Who needs to learn how to crawl when you can just roll everywhere? The blanket is where he starts out sitting up and playing with his toys. The magazine basket is where he ends up 1 minute later.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Mmmmmm blueberries
Posted by Unknown at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Princess: I am glad that you are so happy and that you have such a wonderful baby. You and Rob deserve it. Children bring so much joy into your life, and you indeed are truly blessed. Another nice post with some heartfelt thoughts and great pictures!! Love, Poppy
I am so proud of you Angel. It will change as I thought the same. We wouldn't have you if it did not change. You and Kev brought a lot of joy. Luke is an awesome baby but you help that by being with him. Rob is an awesome dad and that is what it takes to make a happy baby. Love the pics especially the blueberries. Love you all lots. kisses to all.
Love Mom/Gram
I am a bazillion percent sure that you will change your mind! And, just wait!!! There's a lot more changing to take place. Wait til he's walking and can really listen and then do what you're saying. Its amazing. There's nothing in the world like being a mom. I'm so happy that I'm a girl!!! =]
I worry sometimes that this baby will take away some of my love for Parker- that now I have to love him less because there is another baby but I've heard that once you see that baby- its amazing the change that happens.
Luke is lucky to have parents as great as you. And all his sibling will be just as lucky! =]
Love you Crayon. <3
Thank you for being such a wonderful Mom & wife for Luke & Rob, I am so glad you are so happy enjoy each day, God has truly blessed all of us. Love Nana
I love this. Luke is such a blessing, such a perfect baby for you and Rob. God is funny like that. I love all the pictures, the fohawk is ridiculous! I'm so glad he loves blueberries, too!
Awww! I haven't checked in in awhile-he's looking more like a 'kid' and less like a 'baby'!
Post a Comment