Well I think this was Luke's biggest weekend to date!!!!!! We started swimming lessons on Saturday morning. He loved the water. He was so comfortable in it. There was lots of kicking and splashing going on!!! He even went under water!! It was awesome. Uncle Kevin and Aunt Emily got up early to come watch him and take pics for us.This was when he went under water!!! Such a good boy!
We hung out with them after and worked outside and it was beautiful so kind of jokingly we said we should go to the zoo. (Kev and Em got us a membership for Christmas.) We both had a lot of work to do (it is about 45 minutes away) but after going back and forth, "are you serious, do you want to go? No, do you want to? Are you being serious?" We finally said lets just do it! Luke was so cute. It was hard for him to see some of the animals because they were far away but when we saw them he would laugh. It was adorable.His "zoo" outfit!
Another big event for Luke was staying in the nursery at church for the first time! We went to a small group after the service so he stayed in there and did great. Dad went to check on him once and he was just fine!
We also had Uncle Josh, Aunt Cary Ellen, Uncle Kevin, and Aunt Emily over yesterday for the Giants game. It was tons of fun despite the horrible game. Kevin was especially upset over the G-men loss! We received a ton of clothes from someone Rob works with so I went through all of them during the game..... and it took me most of the game to do it!Luke's special chair.
Hanging out in the middle of the floor. He forgot the Giants are on behind him.
All of the clothes!!!
Luke has also made a new friend named, Jaxson! They are already bff! I will start watching Jaxson and he has been over a few times to play. They are so cute together!!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Water, animals, and football
Posted by Unknown at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am finally the first. I love them. He looks so happy at swimmimg and the zoo. Thanks Uncle Kev and Aunt Em for taking pics at swimming. Ker anmd Rob thanks for taking him swimming. Ker thanks for the Blog I love it. So do the girls at work. Good job. Luke Grama loves you and misses you. Good job swimming. Love you all.
Love Mom/Gram
aw. they are so cute together!!!
and i love how em is reading the paper during the game =]
Nice job again Ker!!! They are all so cute! I must say that my favorite one is the picture when Luke went underwater. Not so much because of Luke, (even though it is great), but because of capturing the loving, proud look on Rob's face. What a Dad!!! Love ya'll.
these are so cute!!! his first friend!
and those swimming pictures are so adorable. he looks to comfortable! he'll be ready for the shore before he knows it! ;o)
I looove all the pictures. Lukie is so lucky to have you guys as his mommy and daddy!
Swimming lessons!? Already!? Time flies!!!
I just love the swimming pictures,he looks like a pro,it's good to start him this early.Tell Kevin he looks great.We can't wait to go to the zoo with you guys when we come vist,the boys will love it. His new friend is cute,glad they get along.Take care and we send xxx&ooo to all of you.
Sheryl
Luke just to think you haven;t seen the Giants win a playoff game in your life time. We will get them next year. Swimming...WOW...
so disappointed when I missed you guys this Christmas! How adorable Luke is!! I am SO jealous that I can't stay home. I won't forget going to the zoo with you. :) My Mom has been getting a grandparents pass, so we go a few times during the summer. The kids LOVE it. :)
Post a Comment