Happy Birthday Little Buddy!!!You are getting sooooo big too fast!! Love, Grandpa
Happy 7 months Little Angel!!! You look soooo happy, you must be feeling better.Love Grandma
I just refuse to believe he's 7 months.
WOW where did those 7 mos go He is handsome ever, please give him hugs and kisses from me. Love Nana
Again, I am flabbergasted by the fact that he is that old... and that CUTE!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Little Buddy!!!
You are getting sooooo big too fast!! Love, Grandpa
Happy 7 months Little Angel!!! You look soooo happy, you must be feeling better.
Love Grandma
I just refuse to believe he's 7 months.
WOW where did those 7 mos go He is handsome ever, please give him hugs and kisses from me. Love Nana
Again, I am flabbergasted by the fact that he is that old... and that CUTE!
Post a Comment