So Luke has his first cold..... so sad. He started coughing and sneezing on Friday, didn't sleep well Friday night, got worse Saturday, didn't sleep hardly at all Saturday night, and is pretty sick today. It is defiantly the worst feeling in the world seeing your child not feeling well and even losing his voice and you can't do anything about it. (I know most of you can relate!) I just sat and cried yesterday and prayed for God to take it away. I know it is a part of life and we have been so fortunate that he has not been sick yet but it is just so sad. He is such a trooper though. He is still laughing and smiling! Last night was a disaster however! He just would not sleep and wouldn't even let us sit down with him. Throughout the course of the night we set up the air mattress in his room, put the swing in our room, rocked him in every room, and he finally fell asleep in my arms in the living room at 3 AM. Poor baby. I feel like he is newborn again!!!!
The happy sick boy.
Notice him hugging his teddy bear! So sweet.
This video was yesterday... he sounds much worse today.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
You'll never meet such a happy sick baby!
Posted by Unknown at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Soooooooooooooooooo sad!!! We wish that we could do something to help!! It makes you feel so helpless when your child is hurting, and you can't do anything about it doesn't it? Hopefully he will recover soon. You are all in our prayers. Love, Mom & Dad (Grandma & Grandpa)
that is sad. we're dealing with a sick baby (and now a sick mommy too). =[
poor little lukie! I hope he feels better soon! xoxo
poor baby boy. I hope he's feeling better today!
Poor sick baby boy...but he will bounce back real soon! Just watch for the tugging of the ears as a cold can easily turn into an ear infection without much warning! A vaporizer always helped to make my kids a little more comfortable. I totally can realate to those sleepless nights! Luke's in good hands with mommy!
Post a Comment