I have really felt since we have been home that Luke has turned into a little boy and is not so "babyish" anymore. He is really close to sitting up alone. He still throws himself (you can see it on the video) so it isn't official but he is really close. He is doing so many cute things and has such a great personality!! He is tons of fun as always!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Little boy
Posted by Unknown at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I noticed what time blog photos were posted, clever. He is getting so big and almost sitting up, where does the time go? Enjoyed our Skype visit last night. Love Nana
He is so cute. He looked olded to us the other night we told you. He is such a good boy.Seeyou soon. Love always Mom
Hello,
He is looking like a big boy.I love the fact that he always has the cutest smile all the time.Mitchell has a request the next time you video tape Luke he wants to hear your voice more,he was laughing when he saw Luke eating his toes,because he use to do that as well. Take care and Mitchell and Michael send kisses.
I am new here! What a great blog! ♥ Shauna
I love these! he really is getting so big, it's amazing. I think you should frame the 2nd to last one!
WOW!! I definitely have the cutest nephew in the world!!! Good work little man, keep it up!!
Thanks for the comment :) I'm really excited about having a midwife! I'm glad it went well for you. I will update on how mine is going :)
he is so darn cute i can't get over it!
Post a Comment