The first time I felt like superwoman was when I gave birth..... the second time was the sense of accomplishment I have from making homemade baby food for Lukie! I know it's silly and I have only made two things but I feel so proud! I hope this doesn't get old fast as I am afraid it will but I will stick with it as long as I can. It sure does save money!!!
I pureed the peas and put into the bag and in the containers is squash. It is so pretty!!! The peas were actually very bright green and looked like paint.
Luke loves his food so far so hopefully he won't be a picky eater like Mom and Dad.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Baby food excitement
Posted by Unknown at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Kerry,
I'm very proud of you for making baby food,good job, that's great that luke likes it,keep it up as long as you can.
the boys send hugs and kisses.
Love,
Sheryl
Nice job Angel. It looks great. Love ya. It was great to see you all tonight. Peanut has changed already.
Love Mom
Kerry! =] I knew you could do it!
You'll be able to stick with it. Don't overwhelm yourself. Just do it like once a week (or month or whatever) and you'll be fine. He will seriously be eating finger foods before you know it! (also, don't be afraid to use frozen squash bc its already pureed!) && you might want to write in perm. marker the date you made it on the bag.
if you need anything, let me know. once you get the hang of it, you'll crank out LOTS in no time at all!
it is SO healthy for your baby and i am SURE he will be a good eater. people STILL can't believe how well parker eats. parker loves veggies and hates fruit juice (although he likes fruit) so i must have done something right!!! =]
sorry for the book. i could go ON and ON about homemade baby food. i'm such an advocate- i even offered to make it for my friend!
Great did you get a baby food maker?Or are you making it the old fashioned way, cook and use a blender?? Thanks either way, I did make Robs baby food, I put it in an ice tray and froze for indiv. portions. Where is the picture of Luke eating the baby food?? Love Nana
awesome! now I know I can do it too! I love that I can call you for all the answers now ;) love you!
haha well i have to set the timer on my camera to get the shot, and so it always cuts off my face. (i'm not complaining though!) hahah...
Post a Comment