Here are some videos I couldn't resist putting on here. He is laughing in the tubby one... I promise. I know it sounds like he is crying but it is his belly laugh. He figured out how to splash in the tub just in time to start swimming lessons on Saturday! It is going to be a blast!
I will post some pictures later on so stay tuned.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Rub a dub dub
Posted by Unknown at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh my gosh. he really is the best baby in the whole world. I love how he falls over in the end of the middle video... and the tub splashing is TOO CUTE!!!
they grow up too fast....
he is definitely a cutie! good luck with swimming lessons. =]
Another GREAT job Ker!!! How cute!!
You do such a GREAT job with him. I am soooooooooooo proud of you!! You had better keep socks on that boy, or he may end up with 4 toes on each foot!!! Love ya
Ok, once again, cutest baby! The toe-eating video cracked me up, but I loooove his little laugh in the tub! I hope I'm a mom just like you someday, Kerry. :)
Oh, and congrats on the baby food!
so adorable i love it that laugh
love you all and miss you
Love always
Deb
these are the cutest videos ever! I wish I could put these in his book!
Post a Comment