It's been forever since I last posted right?? We have been a little busy! The holidays were a whirlwind but fun none the less! It was great to see family and friends that we miss so much. Luke enjoyed his first Christmas and was such a good boy. I have to brag that we were told by a friend that she and another friend think that "Luke is hands down the cutest baby ever." I love it! Thanks! I have a trillion pics but will only post a million. Let me know what you think.
The drive....His favorite non related aunt... Aunt Ashley! (She is the one carrying his future wife!)
Great Grandpa
Great Grandma.. precious!
Train with GrandpaNana
Pops
Uncle Paul
Titi Bettina
Grandma and GrandpaSome of my favorite people....
Sweet baby boy.
Friday, January 2, 2009
I know, I know
Posted by Unknown at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Kerry these are adorable!! Please send me the ones you want in his book! So wonderful to see you guys!! miss you already! xoxo
He is so handsome and fun, miss y'all,thanks for the updates. love Nana
Ok forget visiting you and Rob sometime. I think I need to come down to NC just for a visit with Luke! OH MY GOSH I LOVEEEEE HIS CUTENESS!!!! I really meant that comment I made. :) (So excited to see it posted!) Love, Lisa :)
Great selection of pictures Ker!! Nice job!! You all are so special to us. Thanks again to the three of you, for doing what you did to come up here to make it a wonderful Christmas for all of us!! We love you, and miss all of you already!!
Awsome job Ker. He is absolutly the cutest baby ever. You need to enter him in some contest, he will surely win. Thank you for an awsome Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it was a lot of work. Love you all and miss you so much.
Love Mom
Cute!
Happy New Year!
The pics are wonderful and my baby is cute as ever. I miss holding him.
Love Great Gram
I miss you all so much! I am so grateful to have been able to spend the time with you that I did. Luke is definitely off the market forever now, now that I have claimed him for my daughter!
Post a Comment