Luke's first tooth finally popped through!!!!! He is such a good boy - had I not been feeling for it everyday I wouldn't have even known!! I have been giving him these homeopathic teething tablets that he loves and I swear by them.
They are non medicated so I have not had to give him any medication. What a strong little guy!!!! I will post pics when the tooth gets bigger!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
It Has Arrived!!!!!!!
Posted by Unknown at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't think it would ever pop. What a good mommy not given drugs. What aa strong boy. Ilove you all. Can't wait until next week.
Love Mom/Gram
I will definitely get them. He is such a good boy... and you are so strong to not break out the motrin! ;)
Yea! I was wondering if he was going to be toothless or not! So relieved! (Ha, ha)
LU
I used these as well!!!! I think the only time I had to give the kids tylenol was when they were getting their molars. I LOVE these and have SO recommended them to most everyone!! I am glad someone else had heard of them... People would look at me like I was crazy!
Post a Comment