Here are some pics from the week.
These are the random ways he falls asleep. Got so tired playing with his sock he just fell asleep with it in his hand!Sleeping in the swing.
The new scrunchy nose face!Love him!
Friday, February 20, 2009
I love this kiddo!!!!!
Posted by Unknown at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
aw! it's about time we got a little update. =]
don't you love how they can fall asleep anywhere at this age? haha....
i LOVED my swing like that. its such a lifesaver.
Why is he so darn cute?! Miss you guys! xoxo
clearly the coolest kid not in school... go get 'em little man!!
SO CUTE! I love how he fell asleep holding his sock.. awww!!
Yeah, playing with socks can totally wear me out too.
Hello, I've missed seeing pictures of luke. I really love the picture of the two of you,very cute. We miss you guys,take care and michael and mitchell and katie say hello.
Love, Sheryl
Miss you all,have a wonderful week.Had a great visit, thanks for opening your home to us once again. Love Nana
Soooooo cute. I just love em. I could eat him up. Can't wait to see you all. Love Gram/Mom
Post a Comment