Another thing Luke does that I forgot to mention is he holds up a blanket over his face and plays peek-a-boo. It is really adorable. I will try to get a video of it.
I pulled out this guitar the other day and showed him twice how to work it and he picked it right up. He's so smart! :) (Yes I love to brag about my own child.)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Guitar Hero
Posted by Unknown at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
he is so smart and if we don't brag about our own kids- who will? haha.
parker has that guitar and he loves it too! =]
by the way, i love the banner! ;]
I love the way he looks at each of you when you are talking,so adorable & adoring. Love Nana see you soon !!! xxooxoxoxoxxox
He is certainly very talented. Of course, look at his parents!!!!
Miss ya'll!!! Love ya'll!!!!
I just have to say your a mom and you are entitled to brag about your child or children, I do it all the time. He is just so cute. take care and talk to you soon.
Love, Sheryl
Awww!
Post a Comment