I feel like Luke has learned so many things and is doing so much I can't keep up with updating everyone. So here is the list.... (I am sure I will forget a lot)
He can say mama and dada, he is always blowing raspberries, he gives kisses, waves, sits up, rolls over, dances, shakes his head no and yes (although it is really his whole body when he does yes), puts his arms up for so big, claps his hands, says mmmm when he eats his food, stands up while holding someones fingers, does a fake cough, and looks at the right people when you ask where they are.
We had a great weekend this weekend. Paul and Bettina came to visit and we had a blast. The weather was gorgeous and we enjoyed spending time together.
Also, just a reminder: PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!!! I CAN SEE WHO IS CHECKING!! You can't hide! :) (Thank you to those who always do leave comments!)
Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks.Kissing Daddy!!
Playing with Jaxson.
Kissing Jaxson.
So sweet. Holding onto the pacifier.
Uncle Paul and Titi Bettina.
The worlds worst picture. Like father like son.
A video of him loving his food.
A video of Luke waving. It's not the best but you get the idea!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Catch up
Posted by Unknown at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Glad you had a great weekend!! Cute video mmmmm, and funny picture of Rob & Luke. Hopefully he'll be saying Nana & Pops when we see him. Did Luke receive photo of he & I for his Nana & Me frame?? Thanks for keeping up the blog. Love Nana
Nice update Ker!! he is growing up so fast. I hope that his cough gets better!!! Love, Poppy
It appeared Luke couldn't get the food fast enough. How funny with the mmms... Looking forward in hearing the mmms in person next week. Love Pops
I laughed so hard at your "world's worst picture"... I don't know why but it really cracked me up. I love the videos! He really is changing and growing so fast!
I can't keep up with you. I was on yesterday and nothing new. Today a lot. Good job hon.
Love Mom
I clearly have the cutest, most adorable nephew in the world. period. He is the man and I can't wait to see him again!!!
aw! thanks! i took it down bc it said baby jackson and we're probably not going to name him that. haha...
i made it with paint pro x2.
i can make you one.
do you want this background?
email the pic and what you want it to say. =]
Mitchell and I just looked at the pictures and mitchell said he is so,so cute. I can't belive how much he is saying and doing,he's so smart. Just watch out when he starts to become more mobile,then the fun really begins. He is so darn cute. I loved your tribute to your grandfather it was very nice.Happy early Valentines day to all of you. Take care and we love you all.
Love,
Sheryl
Very nice post...what a tribute to Luke's life, and ours. Wonderful. I love you.
Post a Comment