He is the cutest baby ever!!!!!xoxooxoxoxox Nana
I second what Nana said!!! ;)
well i would third that but seeing as though i have one (almost two) kids... i don't think i can say yours is the cutest ever. it might hurt parker's feelings!!BUT i CAN say he's the cutest Stevens baby ever!!!!! =]
Nice pictures!! So cute!!! We are all so fortunate to have such a wonderful blessing in our lives! He brings such happiness!! Love, Grandpa
he looks like such a little man!! SO ADORABLE! xo
What a cutie!
I thought I saw these but I just can't keep up with you. They are beautiful. I don't know why you take him to Penney's Love Mom/Gram
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is the cutest baby ever!!!!!xoxooxoxoxox Nana
I second what Nana said!!! ;)
well i would third that but seeing as though i have one (almost two) kids... i don't think i can say yours is the cutest ever. it might hurt parker's feelings!!
BUT i CAN say he's the cutest Stevens baby ever!!!!! =]
Nice pictures!! So cute!!! We are all so fortunate to have such a wonderful blessing in our lives! He brings such happiness!! Love, Grandpa
he looks like such a little man!! SO ADORABLE! xo
What a cutie!
I thought I saw these but I just can't keep up with you. They are beautiful. I don't know why you take him to Penney's
Love Mom/Gram
Post a Comment