Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow day

Luke went out to play in the snow today with his friend Jaxson. He wasn't too sure if it at first but then liked it.









Also, here is a picture of his first tooth. It is still pretty tiny but you can see it.


So on Friday, I put Luke down for his nap and heard him playing in there so I went in to see what he was doing and he was standing up. Now I know this doesn't sound too impressive but he doesn't even know how to sit up from laying down. By the time I ran and got the camera he was sitting down. He had dropped his binkie behind the crib and was talking to it and trying to get it. I told Rob two weeks ago that we needed to put the crib mattress down because one day he was just going to stand up in there and sure enough he did!!! You can tell he is so proud of himself!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet. The video in the crib is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you live down south and he is out playing in the snow. He adorable.
Love you all. 4 more days.
Love Mom/Gram

Ashley said...

SO CUTE!!!! that one pic on Stacy's fb of Luke laying down in the snow and Jaxson sitting next to him made me laugh so, so hard. I SEE THE TOOTH! and I love the video! he is hilarious. I can't take it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures!!! They are sooooooooooooo cute! Another nice job by Luke's Mom!!! Love ya'll, Poppy, Grandpa
(See ya soon!! Can't wait!!!)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Luke got to experience a little of Rochester weather! For once you guys have more snow than us! Too cute for words!
Stay Warm!
LU,
Aunt Karen

Holly Steffen said...

awww love the snow pics.

and you thought you didnt need a heavy snowsuit for luke! =]

Anonymous said...

Haha, he looks like he's in jail in that video!

Lifeofkaylen said...

omg, I love the video!! My first time stopping by and I am treated to a little baby jail time-his laugh is great and the grand finale of saying Mama on command is darling!!