Thursday, April 2, 2009

100!!!!!

This is my 100th post which I would like to dedicate to Aunt Karen.

Luke was so excited when I told him he had a package from the Boehm's!!! He said he was hoping it was a book from Aunt Karen!!

Thank you so so so much!!!






Also, this is Luke and Jaxson playing the other day. This is what they do all day long. Follow each other and play in the bottom of the exersaucer. So much fun!!! They are so cute together.


3 comments:

Nana said...

Thanks for being so faithful to Luke's Life blog. they are so fun to watch. see you soon. Love, Nana xoxoxooox

AllThingsThatAreGood said...

WOW!! Look at the little guy go!! Can't wait to see him again! What a big boy crawling all over the place. Looking forward to the visit coming up :)

See you soon!!!

Aunt Karen said...

Ahhh...you made me cry happy tears! Love the video and I'm so glad Luke enjoys the books we send his way! How cute is that with the two babies chasing each other!
LU All,
Aunt Karen