Apparently eating all day is not filling enough for this child! He decided to eat his crib yesterday. He destroyed the crib....... and his poor little lip!!!! Needless to say we went out yesterday to get rubber guards. My Mom of course reminded me that I also was the little stinker that chewed my crib too.
MMMMMMmmmm that was GOOD!!!
Look at those red marks on his bottom lip. Bad wood!!!!
Who me??? Look how cute I am.... I couldn't ever do anything wrong!!!
Friday, April 3, 2009
So hungry!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Unknown at 4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Luke "I eat my crib" Stevens, we are all so proud of you! Keep tearin it up and keeping your folks on their toes!
get better :)
-Uncle P
Luke: Tell Mom & Dad that you need another crib, a different flavor this time!!! Nice pictures Kerry! You and Rob are going to have your hands full!!!! Love, Poppy, Grandpa
that is the exact reason i got a 'natural' color crib. bc after reading reviews on other cribs i found out this happens a lot. and mostly cribs have just a layer of 'color' and then the wood underneath. its not stained. its like a veneer.
anyways, i'm sure you didn't want to hear the book response. haha...
keep up the good work lukie! =]
Luke: You make Grandma laugh. You do look so innocent in the pictures. However that crib does have to last for your siblings, so please no more chewing. I will buy you what ever you want to knaw on, just leave the crib alone. Mommy will not be very happy if her and daddy have to buy another one. I love you and can't wait until next weekend to see you. Hugs and kisses.
Love Grandma
Grandma... Luke said he will try real hard not to do it anymore. However, he thinks if you buy him a trip to Disney World it would really help him to stop. It would make him feel better if you also got him a new teether to gnaw on for the plane ride. Oh, and he wants Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa to go too.
I thought that the plastic coverings came on cribs, never met a kid that didn't gnaw, I guess he needs more fiber. See y'all realm soon. Skype?? Love Nana & Pops oxoxoxoxoxox
Haha what a little stinker! He's too funny! Can't wait to see you guys!
Poor baby!
Post a Comment