Sunday, April 26, 2009

WMS members

I know a lot of our Lakeview family reads this so I wanted to make sure you knew that we officially transferred our membership today. Rob, Kerry, and Luke are the newest members of West Market Street United Methodist Church. It is the same church that Kevin and Emily attend and we were honored that they were able to celebrate and participate in the service along with Rob's sister, Cary Ellen. We really love the church and are happy to have found another church home. Thanks for all of your prayers!!!!!




Lukie's cute outfit!!!!!!

6 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

love the outfit!

did he scratch his own nose? poor baby.

Unknown said...

Rug burn from a face plant....

Mom said...

We are very happy for you. Also glad Kev, Em and Cary Ellen could be there for you.
Love Mom
Love you all

Ashley said...

I love the pics, your hair looks gorgeous!

The Porter Family said...

I agree with Ashley. I LOVE your hair! Congrats on the church!!

Anonymous said...

Luke is getting so big and so cute:) I wish you guys had time to see us when you were up! I will see you guys for his 1st bday, cant wait:)... hope all is well
keep in touch
<3 Alisha