Friday, April 17, 2009

Climber

So Luke learned lots of new tricks while we were in NY. He has finally started to do the sign for "more". We have been using it for months and months and he started doing it! He also got his second tooth. (I know that's not a trick. It is tricky growing them though!) I am afraid to say this but he sure is on his way to walking. He started standing by himself and has even taken a few steps on his own. Also, after 30 minutes of being at my parents' house he discovered the stairs! (We don't have any at our apartment.) I was shocked to see him crawl over and just go right up them like he had been doing it his whole life! This is a video of him going up the stairs at Rob's parents' house. He had to think about it a little bit more over there and was enticed with toys but it's still impressive!


0 comments: