My best friend in the whole world is a MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ashley had the most beautiful baby girl, Brynlee Elizabeth Kirnan, at 9:04 AM on Tuesday, April 7th. She was a perfect 6 lbs and 5 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. They are all doing great despite the surprise arrival of over 2 weeks early!! (I told you she was coming!!) I am beyond excited for Ashley and Ryan. It is so much harder than I ever could imagine not being there to share in this with them, but I am so excited Brynlee decided to come a few days before we are going up for a visit!! Ashley will be and already is the best mommy in the world and Brynlee is so lucky!!! I love the Kirnan's!!!
My Mom and Dad got to go to the hospital last night for a visit so I made them take their camera with them. Thanks so much guys!!!!Look at that little smirk!
Check out all that hair!!!!!!
Proud Daddy with baby girl.
She is just breath taking. I can't stop looking at her.
What a beautiful family. I love you guys so much and can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!! So so so so happy!!!!!!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Brynlee Elizabeth!!!!!!!
Posted by Unknown at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats to all, glad everything is well. Nana
your parents did very well with the picture assignment! =] haha. <3 them.
kerry, you are the best friend anyone could ask for. ashley is so lucky!
i want to share this quote with you, i think you may find joy in it....
"Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love,
or have babies, or be who we are.
After all, seasons change.
So do cities.
People come into your life and people go.
But it's comforting to know the ones you love
are always in your heart.
And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away. "
love you.
Luke's furture wife is cute as a button. I was so honored to be able to see her at the hospital. Ashley doesn't even look like she just had a baby. You are a very cute family. Kerry you are a great best friend. I can't wait for you to see her. Love you all
Love Mom/Gram
So beautiful!
ohhhhh I love you so much and cannot wait to see you in LESS THAN 2 DAYS! I love the pictures. I agree with Holly, you ARE the best friend anyone could EVER ask for. Can't wait for you to meet my angel! xoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooox (that was from Brynlee to Lukie... she also says she likes princess cut diamonds in engagement rings) ;)
She's such a peanut!
Post a Comment