Monday, March 30, 2009

Who do you see????


Can you see where Luke gets his features???

Rob
















Kerry (sorry the quality
isn't the greatest!!)


8 comments:

Ashley said...

It's so funny, because as much as I thought Luke looked like Rob when Luke was born, I think Luke looks soooo much like YOU now! He definitely resembles Rob in many ways, but I think as he gets older he looks more and more like you. He is the perfect mix of his momma and daddy! :)

Mom/Gram said...

Okay okay all you who saw Kerry in Luke and I said no, I guess you were right. I was sure he still looked just like his daddy but I do see his mommy in him now. Sorry Ker I was not trying to slight you.
I love you. Love to you all.
Love Mom/Gram

Nana said...

To be fair I need a clearer baby photo of Kerry. Love nNana

Bettina said...

I agree with Nana!

Aunt Karen said...

Sorry Kerry, but I really think Luke is all Rob (on the outside!). In fact when I saw Rob I was wondering what kind of stroller Luke was in!
LU,
Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

That's crazy!

Holly Steffen said...

i think he's mostly rob, but he's starting to look more like you. he's the prefect hybrid. he must have gotten the best from each of you!! =] (was that the right answer?) teehehe

Unknown said...

That was a good one, Hol. For the record, I think Luke is all Rob but people have been saying he is looking just like me. After looking at baby pictures I do see some of me in him. I do not need him to look like me and as I have said since the beginning, I don't want my boy to look like a girl! However, I do think it is so neat that he has features from both of us and he is a good mix! Just perfect!!!! :)