I trimmed Luke's hair tonight. It was driving me crazy and my brother talked me into just cutting it myself. Well...... he is very wiggly!!! It was long in the front and over his ears so that is really what I wanted to accomplish. It turned out pretty good!! I will take some more after pics tomorrow. We did it before bed so we didn't get a close up.
BEFORE
DURING (he ended up in the sink because we thought it would help him be more contained)
AFTER
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
First haircut
Posted by Unknown at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH! BIG BOY! You did such a good job!
He looks so darn cute and looks like he was a good boy. I love the pictures of him with your mom and dad and at the park. Love you guys
Sheryl
Great job Ker!!! Kevin & I knew that you could do it!!!
Looks great Ker. There is not much you can't do. You are amazing.
Love Mom
Good job Luke sitting pretty still so you didn't loose an ear. I love you.
Love Grandma
Great job!! I have yet to cut Parkers. I think its just something about his first haircut- its like his last 'first' thing... and then he's not my little baby anymore. =[
I hope Luke has his dad's hair line...Luke is looking dapper...Love pops
how adorable! what a cutie!
Post a Comment