Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy 9 Months Luke (in a few hours)

Luke is getting all over the place and into everything!!! He is at such a fun age. He loves getting into his toy bin and standing up in his crib. We love going for walks and he loves when I carry him in the sling. I love spending my days with him and I'm the luckiest Mommy in the world.







I also tried to get pictures of his tooth which is so hard to do. The good one I got is blurry and I didn't put it on but you can kind of see it in these. (You will have to click on the picture to make it bigger to see it.)



I know this is the funniest face ever but you can see the tooth!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 9 months!, thanks for the pictures we miss you all especially being able to hold and interact Luke.He looks like a little boy especially in the picture with the hat.See you soon Love, Nana xoxoxooxoxoxo

Ashley said...

Ohhh I see the tiny tooth! I love all the pictures. I CAN NOT believe he is 9 months... and hopefully for his 10 month birthday I can give him a girlfriend!! ;)

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH he is so cute. That little tooth. I love that hat, I guess he kept it on. Just think that is how long you cared him. What went faster. I hope for his 10 month his future wife will be here Ash.(Miss you) Love you all only a few short weeks before your here.
Love Mom/Gram and Poppy/Gramp

Unknown said...

AHH HE IS SO CUTE!!! We can't believe he is 9 months already!! We really need to see the little man. What a cute little tooth, keep em comin! Miss you guys!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!

-Paul & Bettina

Holly Steffen said...

oh and i think he's starting to look more like you everyday.

Anonymous said...

So cute!