Friday, October 24, 2008

Random events

WARNING:
THIS POST CONTAINS GRAPHIC SAD IMAGES...... CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION








Luke had his 4 month check up yesterday. He is doing awesome! 14 lb 8 oz which is 50th percentile and 26 inches which is 90th percentile. The doctor was of course very impressed with his personality and strength. He had to get vaccines and last time he had a really hard evening after. I didn't sleep the night before because I was so nervous for him. He did much better this time. He just had one crying fit and I thought I would post a picture for all of you who think he never cries. He really only cries when he is over hungry or over tired (or has had shots). Tylenol works great although he was up at 6:30 this morning..... he's usually not up until 8ish. I can't complain about the Mr. 10 hour sleeper.


Poor baby!!!






This is how I found him yesterday morning. His head started the other way. He flipped around. Notice how he is still holding onto the pacifier.




He obviously likes taking up as much room as possible!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

you are so so funny. poor baby! I hope he feels better today.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Ker!!!! We get so much enjoyment out of this. He is soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! You are going to have to see about getting him a king size crib if he keeps that up!!!! We miss you all(ya'll) and love you all (ya'll).
Love G&G (Mom & Poppy)

Holly Steffen said...

awww some of the best baby pics are in their crib- dontcha think?!

shots are always tough. so are teeth. those are 2 things that make any baby cranky!

watch out bc parker was a FANTASTIC baby... and he's turning into a handful ALREADY. his terrible twos are starting early. =]