Monday, October 20, 2008

We love Grandma and Grandpa

We had so much fun while my parents were here this weekend. It is so nice to have family visit but so hard to say goodbye. Here are some of the events from the weekend.
Grandpa and Luke have a joke going about a blue truck so Grandpa bought him his own blue truck. Luke loves talking to Grandpa about the blue truck and laughs every time they discuss it.


Luke with the had G and G bought from the 1000 Islands.


Luke loved touching Grandpa's face. So cute.



Isn't he coordinated how his shirt matches his diaper bag!



Luke's "cousin" Bozley.



Out to dinner. Luke is in his car seat behind me.... I promise.








6 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

i'm glad you had a good visit! thanks for sharing all the pics!

Anonymous said...

This amazing baby brings so much joy to all of us. We had so much fun seeing Luke with Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for coming down.

Ashley said...

LOVE the pics, so glad you had such a great weekend. I laughed so hard at your comment with the picture of you all out to dinner! Lukie really is the happiest baby, I'm jealous already! ;)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa and Grandma looked so happy,I like the blue truck,and all the smiles.

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time. Luke is the happiest baby I have ever seen. He is always smiling even when he is tired. He is so easy going. He has great parents and that makes the difference. Thank you all for such a great time. Yes it is so hard to say good bye. We love you all.
Love Mom/Gram

Anonymous said...

he is such a happy baby... i can't get over how photogenic he is!! miss you guys!