Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy boy!

I wanted to take a picture of Luke today because I thought his hair looked cute. It was standing up so cute on top. I sat him down to take the picture not even sure if you would be able to see his hair and he was such a happy boy! He was smiling and posing for the camera. Adorable. And he wanted Grandpa to see his shirt.




Also, this is his new habit.... the two fingers in the mouth. He spits his pacifier out and sucks on his fingers. Love him!

8 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

parker sucked his fingers too... well until he had the cast. now he doesn't suck anything.

so i guess the break was a blessing in disguise!

he is so happy and smiley! so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is a stitch. I just love him I could eat him up.
Love Yas.
Mom?Grandma

Anonymous said...

Nice shirt Luke!!! Grandpa loves you VERY much!!! 10 days, I can't wait!!! If you continue to be a good boy, I might bring Grandma with me !! Love ya all, Dad, Poppy, Grandpa

Anonymous said...

He sures brings a smile to my face, what a ham. Love Y'all. Love Nana xoxoxooxoxox

Anonymous said...

how cute is that little boy! I can't wait to see him again! and you guys too! xoxo

Anonymous said...

seriously...he is too cute. hope to see y'all soon. love ya!

AllThingsThatAreGood said...

I don't understand how he can be so happy without his uncle there to hang out with him. O well, he is the man, seems to be happier than ever. Enjoy those MacGyvers little man, you will learn a ton.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in his grandpa shirt,he is always smiling.Mitchell wants to play with him,and to tell you he colored you a picture the other day we just have to mail it.Give luke lots of hugs and kisses.
Love,
Sheryl