This is how I found him the first morning he slept in his crib... he somehow scootches all the way to the end of his crib!
Nap time in the big crib.
Watching Mommy and Daddy set up the apartment.
Workin out in his "gym".
Goodnight sweet baby.
I can't figure out how to get more than 5 pics on at a time so I will do multiple posts. Baby needs to eat now so I will just do a few of him and will try to post the apartment and move tomorrow. Things are great here where the sun is always shining! Leave us some comments... we'd love to hear from you! (Click on the pictures to make them bigger.)
2 comments:
aw i love that pic of him in the bouncer. he's such a handsome fella! glad you made it there okay and are enjoying setting up your new place. that is always my personal fave. =]
he really is so cute. can't wait to see more!!!!
Post a Comment