Luke thinks he is so much older than 2 months. We keep telling him to slow down!!! I caught him yesterday holding onto his pacifier and trying to put it IN HIS MOUTH! What a genius! He is so strong and solid now and does so much. He slept 8 hours again last night and about 7 hours the 3 or 4 nights before. I think he is sad today because it is Daddy's first day as a working man. We miss him already! Here are a couple pictures. I have been meaning to do his hand print since he was born but we couldn't find an ink pad that wasn't permanent. We got one that was apparently non permanent but was still VERY hard to get off of his little hand. Oh well, we got the hand print and his had is clean! :) In the other picture he is talking to Grandma and Grandpa on the computer. I think he gets the award for being the youngest person to use the computer. (Yes that is Rob holding him being in touch with his feminine side and wearing a pink shirt. Kevin taught him that tough guys wear pink.) We sure are enjoying every day with him and love him so much!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Baby Tech Nerd
Posted by Unknown at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi All,
This is Betty Drennen - I work with your dad. He is sooooo proud of all of you and is so in love with Luke. He's a beautiful baby. I'll let my daughter, Tina, know where you are living. She and her fiancee live in High Point, but are closer to Greensboro. They also love NC. Hope you'll love it as much as both my son and daughter have for over 10 years now. Best to all of you.
Kerry! Luke is so adorable I can't even take it! I am glad that things are going so well for you. He sounds like such a good baby! Hope you guys are settling in. Take care mama!!
Love
Carrie
ohh he is getting so big already. I miss you all so much.
Luke, Rob & Kerry, We better get one of those web cams sooooon!!He is so precious, miss y'all se you in 9 days!!!!!!!!! Love Nana & Pops
HI All: He such a cutie and i miss him sooooooooooooooo much! I also miss both of you soooooooooooo much. I am very proud of you. Good luck this week.
Love Mom
Post a Comment