Rob and I decided that since we only have a few days before he starts school we should take a day and hang out the three of us (and not do any school work or work around the apartment). We decided to go to a park about 20 minutes from our house and really enjoyed it. It was Luke's first time in the Bjorn and he LOVED it! (that is the black thing he is in) We went for a nice walk by the lake and then had a picnic. Rob and Luke decided to take a little rest while Kerry (remember the one who gets up with him during the night) stayed awake to watch all of our belongings. Oh and after that one night of 8 hours we are back to 4-5 hours. I think he is now having a growth spurt so hopefully it doesn't last too long! Speaking of which, Luke is starting to be a chunky monkey! Check out the belly in some of these pictures. He is defiantly a good eater! He is even starting to get the chunky thighs. I always said I wanted my babies to be chunky but now that I have to think about having to carry him........ it will be a good workout! I was thinking while we were walking and he was in the Bjorn how I ran into someone a few weeks ago who at that time had an 8 week old (Luke is almost 8 weeks) and she didn't even come close to filling up the Bjorn like Luke does!!!!!! We love him so much and are having a great time!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Day at the park
Posted by Unknown at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That was a fun day at the park! We love Greensboro!
Great job blogging.
Aw, I love times like that-- just hangin out with the family!
We JUST got a baby carrier (i know. a little late... whoops!) and parker LOVES being in it. Only he likes to look out (i know Luke is too young right now to turn him around).
They are VERY convient-- Especially in places you can't use a stroller.
Kerry, I love your sunglasses:) Luke is beautiful!!!!!!!!! Bridget
Lol! That belly! I love it!
the pictures are great we just shared the blog with aunt char we are at her house went to yankee game last night heading home this morning love you nana and pops
great pictures..... and your skirt is SO CUTE!!!
cute pics
he is getting big
Post a Comment