Friday, August 22, 2008

2 months!





Don't you just love his hands in this picture???
He woke up very happy from his nap!

Little guy is 2 months old today!!!! He had a Dr.'s appointment this week and he is 11 lb. 8 oz! He is in the 50th percentile for weight and the 97th percentile for height.... he is 25 inches!!!!! He is still a very healthy, happy boy! Here are some pictures from yesterday and today. He loved sitting in his little chair! :)


Here is a video of him playing. He gets distracted by the camera but you can still hear a little of his voice in this! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the after nap picture see you guys in less than a week!! Love Pops

Ashley said...

AHH I love the video!!!! soooo cute. I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

That video is so cute! You're fam is so lucky to have this blog to see all about Luke!

Anonymous said...

Rob~

We appreciated the card and pictures that you sent to us at work here in New York.

Glad to see that Luke looks like he is doing quite well.

I'm glad to hear that Luke's 'Dad' finally went to work full time so he can buy him lots of toys! ;o)

What with the Giants? Luke was born in "Bills" territory????