Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Big Boy

We were sitting at the table last night working on name tags for Rob's kids and Luke kept looking at his highchair trying to figure out what it was. So... we put him in it and he LOVED it. How cute is he!!! He really thinks he is a big boy. He rolled over from his tummy to his back yesterday too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 1/2 days until I can hold, & savor him in my arms, I do miss you guys too, see you soon , glad he was so helpful in making name tags, Love Nana & Pops

Anonymous said...

I can't even tell you how cute that little guy is!! I look at the blog all the time and I can't wait to see you guys again. I'm praying for you continually, and I miss you so! xoxo

Anonymous said...

He is just to cute. He is such a happy looking little guy. We miss you all. Love Grandma & Grandpa