What a handsome boy!!!The pictures came out GREAT!!!You did a WONDERFUL job!!!!I will take 6 of each in every size!!!Love, Poppy
I like the one where you can see his skinned knees. All boy, but also a great smile.
They are all great, hard to choose!! I am in the midst of doing photo order, so dragged in my i photo, just wonder if quality will be as good, any thoughts? Nana Fav with Luke standing by L
They are all wonderful can't decide what one I like best. He is sooooooo handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the posts are great.Love Mom
Love the 5th one down! Soooo cute!
I love them all! If I had to choose...I especially like the one with the K alphabet sitting down with his legs crossed.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a handsome boy!!!
The pictures came out GREAT!!!
You did a WONDERFUL job!!!!
I will take 6 of each in every size!!!
Love, Poppy
I like the one where you can see his skinned knees. All boy, but also a great smile.
They are all great, hard to choose!! I am in the midst of doing photo order, so dragged in my i photo, just wonder if quality will be as good, any thoughts? Nana Fav with Luke standing by L
They are all wonderful can't decide what one I like best. He is sooooooo handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the posts are great.
Love Mom
Love the 5th one down! Soooo cute!
I love them all! If I had to choose...I especially like the one with the K alphabet sitting down with his legs crossed.
Post a Comment