Sunday, July 8, 2012

Picture Update

I have so many pictures to catch up on share so I thought I would just post them with quick descriptions. I will post some of the move and the house later this month.

Daddy's work picnic:





Sweet nephew Conner:



Luke's other cousin - Benjamin - helping him open his birthday present:




Uncle Kevin and Aunt Emily:


Helping put furniture together:


Doin work with Grandpa:


Leave it to my Dad to get the playground to the new house:


June 22nd - Luke's 4th Birthday:







So excited to be out to eat at Applebee's for his birthday:


He was SO surprised when they sang to him:




No clue:


Helping Grandpa drive the moving truck:


3 comments:

Aunt Sharon said...

Great pictures...Luke is really growing up.. Luke, I like going to AppleBees too. See you soon
Love Aunt Sharon

Mom said...

Nice job Ker. Can't wait for house pics. Have a nice trip. Love Mom

Poppy said...

Great pictures Princess!!!!
It is hard to believe that he is 4 already!! He sure is a GREAT little workin' buddy! He always has a lot of work to do.
Love, Poppy