Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Water Fun!

We traded in the big huge pool that takes up TONS of room.... for a smaller version:

I think he likes it.....


He loved jumping in it.


Daddy got cooled off too:

Luke also had a blast in the sprinkler:
{He insisted on wearing a hat outside. He's really into them these days.}






I think he likes the sprinkler too:


And I couldn't help but share this precious picture. These boys simply adore each other. I am so blessed by the bond I have with my nephew, but love even more that these cousins are the best of buds. What a gift. I hope it is like that forever!

4 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

Awww...so darn adoreable! If I were you I would join Luke in the sprinkler and pool! Stay Cool!

Mom/Gram said...

OHHHHH I hope they are best friends forever too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for shareing pics again nice job. I am glad Luke likes his new pool.
Love Mom/Gram

Poppy said...

Another nice post Princess! Looks like everyone is having a BLAST down there!!!Love, Poppy

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the next pool Luke is in...The pools seam to get bigger and bigger...Look out Luke, Grandpa will be joining you in the pool next...great job with the pics. Keep them coming,,PLEASE.
Love Aunt Sharon