Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday....








..... to the most amazing 3 year old in the whole wide world. I still can't believe God chose me to be his Mommy. I am so lucky.

2 comments:

Poppy/Grandpa said...

Over the past three years, God has blessed us all in so many ways by our little "Luke". He is so precious, and full of so much love.He is a tribute to the kind of parents that you and Rob are. He is also blessed to have both of you as parents. Happy Birthday Luke, and where did those three years go????? Love, Poppy/Grandpa

Ashley said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet boy. I will NEVER forget when, 3 years ago, Rob came into the waiting room at the hospital and announced "HE'S here." Amazing. We are all so blessed to know such an incredible little boy. You are such a wonderful mommy. Love you.