Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day

I had an awesome day yesterday with my boys. Rob made it so special. He surprised me by giving me this:


(It is not dry yet here.)
It is a stepping stone to put outside. I made these with the kids I nannied for, always secretly hoping I would have one of my own someday. I had no idea he was doing it. So sweet!

We also had a little photo shoot. I don't have very many pictures of just Luke and I over the last few months.





And just a random update of how the "big bed" is going. He is doing awesome except for the other day when I found him like this:


And yesterday he fell asleep at both nap time and bedtime at the foot of the bed with the blanket wrapped around his head. That's an awesome way to freak out the Mommy on Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

Mom/Gram said...

Nice job Rob. It is beautiful. Nice pics as usual Ker. He is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!
I love you all and can't wait until next weekend to be with my whole family. Have fun with Grampa Luke. Make sure you get to go to the tractor store.
Love Mom/Gram

Ashley said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! I'm so glad you had a good Mother's Day. We will always remember angel baby.... love you so much!