We got a bonus visit from my Dad this past weekend. It was especially exciting for Luke because of this:{Make sure you click on the pictures to see them bigger so you can see Luke inside!!}
He was a little excited.My Dad said he really thought Luke was going to hyperventilate when he was helping him drive it.
I love how Luke is looking at my Dad in this one. So precious. Grandpa is his hero! (And all I keep hearing is, "Grandpa, big truck".)
My Dad obviously brought down a few things including my bike. So I decided if I ever wanted to actually ride it I better get one of these:You can probably see how much he hated it.......
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Bonus
Posted by Unknown at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think Luke was a little excited!!! Who was more excited Dad or Luke or You with your bike (I heard) I love you all and can't wait until this weekend.
Love Mom/Gram
Nice job Princess!! I had a BLAST with Luke (and you and Rob!) Thanks for everything I love you! Poppy PLease check Luke's toes for me. Warm or HOT, Oh Nooooooooooooo!
I could just cry looking at the pics of Lukie and your dad... just priceless. Luke loves him SO MUCH! You're lookin hot, momma!
Post a Comment