Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wedding weekend

We were in NY this past weekend for Paul and Bettina's wedding. It was such a beautiful day and everything went perfectly. Rob was the best man and Luke was the ring bearer. It was a super busy weekend but Luke did an awesome job. He had his cheesy grin pasted on his face down the aisle. Congrats to Paul and Bettina!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Picture Overload................. (hey I had to narrow it down from 215 pictures!!!)

On the plane.

We got to see Brynlee and Ashley for a bit. He loved hugging and kissing her.

Rehearsal.




The wedding!!!!!

(I love how Luke is looking at Uncle Paul in this pic. ^)


















Huge shout out and congrats to my brother, Kevin. He graduated from Asbury Seminary this weekend. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job, Bud!

6 comments:

Poppy said...

Another GREAT job Princess!!! There are so many wonderful pictures and memories! I can see why Luke stole the show!! We are all so blessed to have him be a part of our lives. I must say that you looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love, Poppy, Grandpa

Mom/Grandma said...

Nice job. Looks like everyone had fun. Lovely wedding good job Luke!
Thank God for pictures so I could see how beautiful you were Ker. Bettina's dress was beautiful. Nice wedding.
Love
Mom/Grandma

Nana said...

Great photos, thanks, Love Nana oxxoxoox

Ashley said...

we had so much fun with you guys and I'm so glad the wedding turned out so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What a cute ringbearer!!!!

Unknown said...

he is such a cute little man!!!