Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh boy!!!!



Love this!!!!


He had been doing this for 20 minutes before I turned the camera on so he was all tired and giddy by this time. He was so excited and proud of himself. He did better before the camera was on but you get the idea!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!!!!!!!!! Now your troubles begin. I just love the little legs at the end of the shorts. So cute!!
Huigs and kisses
Love Mom/Grandma

Holly Steffen said...

aw, he is doing SUCH a great job! and he's growing up toooo fast!!!

carter is already cooing and trying to sit up!!! WHAT THE HECK! haha...

Anonymous said...

What a big boy!!
Leah and Nat

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!!! He is the best!!!

bettina said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! He's such a big boy!! Maybe we wont need that wagon after all!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the videos so keep them coming! He'll be running before you know it! What a cutie!

Nana said...

As Bettina said, maybe he'll be walking, running up the aisle. Thanks love the updates, Love xoxooxo Nana