I had such a perfect first Mother's Day! Like I said, it was really hard not being with my Mom, but Rob and Luke really spoiled me. I told Rob I didn't want him to buy anything but wanted Luke to make me something. He gave me this in the morning.......(make sure you click on it to make it bigger... it's awesome!)
..... along with making me pancakes with Reese's Pieces!!! We had a wonderful morning at church and then I got a frappaccino from Starbuck's with lots of extra caramel. YUM! Then we got to Skype with my parents and Grandma Boehm. Luke took a nap while I went for a walk with Cary Ellen then we Skyped with Rob's parents. Luke showed off his walking to everyone!!! Rob got me a hot dog and french fries for dinner. (Thanks, Mom! We always had Schaller's on Mother's Day so that is what I was craving.) Then the three of us went to COLDSTONE!!!!!! Doesn't get any better than that! It was such a perfect day! Thanks everyone for your cards and well wishes. And if you notice how unhealthy I ate all day you will understand why I have gained a few pounds!!!!!!!
Of course I realized how special that day is and that we all should do a better job celebrating our Mom's. I haven't done enough for my mother to show her how appreciated she is. Mom's do so much all year that goes unnoticed and we should really spoil them on this special day.Luke and I on Mother's Day!
Some other events from the weekend included Luke showing off his 4 teeth!!!!Showing off walking!!!
And going to the zoo with Kevin and Emily!!!
Some more pictures of me and Luke. I made Rob take some this weekend because I realized I don't have many of the two of us since I am the one that always picks up the camera to take pictures.
This is our new friend that likes to come visit our balcony in the morning. So beautiful! Should I feed him?????
Monday, May 11, 2009
So special!
Posted by Unknown at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh my goodness Ker. that is the SWEETEST present ever. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day! I am in the same boat with the pictures... I'm realizing that I have barely any pictures with just me and Brynlee! I didn't even get one yesterday! boo!!! Hopefully I can talk to you sometime today... I love you!
=] i love the card! what a great gift.
Rob Nice job on the card and making the day special. Kerry I am happy you had a great first Mother's Day. You have surely showed me plenty of appreciation over the years. I love you very much as I know you love me. Nice job on the blog.
Love always Mom
Luke nice job on the hands and feet.
Love Grandma
Kerry,
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful first mother's day!! Can't wait to see you!
I never knew that our hubby was such a romantic. The present Luke and him made for Mother's Day is absolutely adorable and one of the greatest ideas I have ever seen. I know you must have been proud!
Post a Comment